Westminster women’s ministry, supporting the mission of our church, seeks to encourage the women of Westminster to glorify God by gathering them to focus on the teaching of God’s word and prayer in the context of relational fellowship unto faith, repentance, and new obedience.
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
- Minister to women as women and encourage connections through intentional relationships.
- Encourage spiritual growth of the women in our church with emphasis on Scripture and application of scriptural principles to daily life.
- Nurture the prayer lives of women in our church, praying for the life-changing work of God in and through us.
- Provide an opportunity for each woman to discern and exercise her gifts and abilities to the glory of God in the total work and worship of the church.
- Purposefully equip the women of Westminster to serve as pillars of support to our church in its mission.
How to Get Involved
- Attend a women’s event to learn and to fellowship with others in Christ. If you would like to be involved in helping with women’s events, please contact the Women’s Ministry Leadership Team (email@example.com)
- Join one of the women’s small groups that meet in various locations for Bible study, prayer, and fellowship.
- Join the Women's Book Club. Gather monthly for book discussion and fellowship. Contact Rinda Lieuwen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Participate in our Flourish Ministry. Volunteer as a Flourish partner and help a new woman member plug into church and flourish! For more information, contact Becca Elder at email@example.com.
- Bring a meal to a family during times of illness, new babies / adopted children, or bereavement.
- Join the Westminster Women's Facebook page. Search for "Westminster PCA Women's Ministry" on Facebook and request to join.
- Pray for the Lord’s continued blessing on Westminster.
Women’s Small Groups
- WPC, 2nd Tuesday at 6:30am
- WPC, 1st & 3rd Tuesdays at 10:30am
- Smyrna, 2nd Thursday at 7:30pm
- Tucker, 2nd Tuesday at 7:00pm
- Brookhaven-Young Women's small group, 2nd & 4th Tuesdays at 7:00pm
- WPC-Moms small group, 2nd & 4th Mondays at 7:30pm
- Virtual prayer group, Thursdays at 10:00am
- Virtual prayer group, 1st Thursday at 7:30pm
We welcome your feedback! Please contact the Women’s Ministry Leadership Team at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or suggestions.